- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we attach great importance to it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geolocation, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including how to access, duration of visits, pages viewed, and navigation paths to the website;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when registering on our website;
- The information you enter when creating a profile on our website – for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education details and employment information;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter to subscribe to our email and / or newsletters;
- the information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to everything you purchase, services you use or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
- The information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- data contained in any communication you send us via email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before you disclose another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain that person’s consent to both disclose and process that personal information in accordance with these policies.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalize our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on our website;
- sending goods purchased through our website;
- providing services purchased through our website;
- send statements, invoices, and payment reminders and collect payments from you
- sending non-commercial communications;
- Email notifications if you specifically request;
- Submit our newsletter if you requested it (you can notify us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
- send marketing communications relating to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you have specifically agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you can notify us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications);
- provide statistics about our users to third parties (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual users from that data);
- handle inquiries and complaints made by you or in connection with you and in connection with our website;
- security of our website and fraud prevention;
- checking compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including tracking of private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website); i
- other applications.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you have given us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted by the privacy controls on the website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not give your personal information to any third party for use in your own or direct marketing.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
For reasonable reasons set forth in this policy, we may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors.
For the reasonable purposes set out in this policy, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries).
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- the buyer (or potential buyer) of any company or property we sell or plan to sell; i
- to any person whom we reasonably believe may have recourse to a court or other competent authority for the purpose of disclosing such personal data, and where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is likely to order the disclosure of such personal data.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Е. International data transfers
- The data we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any country in which we operate to enable us to use the data in accordance with these policies.
- The data we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such data by other parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section F.
F. Retention of personal information
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures that are designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purpose will not be kept longer than necessary for that purpose or for that purpose.
- Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will normally delete personal information that falls into the categories below at the date / time listed below:
- The type of personal data will be deleted once the purpose for which it is used is fulfilled
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future court proceedings; i
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
G. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We’ll store any personal information you provide on our secure (password-protected and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for a password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website.
You should periodically check this page to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through a private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of such information is subject to the following:
- pay a fee
- Provide appropriate proof of your identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of your notarized passport plus an original copy of the utility bill with your current address).
We may retain the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes or we will give you the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third party websites and their details. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
К. Update data
Let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.